Platform: Metatrader 4
Advisor Version: 1.43
Currency pairs: any (according to sets)
Timeframe: doesn’t matter
Work time: 24 hrs (filters by work time are possible)
Advisor Setka TLP refers to trading robots that use a grid of orders and an increase in the lot for losses, i.e. uses a martingale strategy.
The Setka TLP Expert Advisor starts trading using filters to open the first order. In the usual case, the adviser simply waits for three candles to appear on the selected timeframe (three by default, but can be changed in the settings) in one (any) direction, and immediately after that it places an initial order for buy or sell.
So, if the filters allow, then an order is placed with take profit, but without stop, and then, in case the price moves in the opposite direction to the entrance, a series of orders with a fixed distance between them is placed (the so-called order grid, because of which robots with this principle of work is called netters). Orders in the grid are opened by lots, each subsequent of which is multiplied by a predetermined factor. The Expert Advisor is waiting for a price rollback, at which it closes a series of orders with profit, and the cycle repeats – checking the filters for opening the first order, placing the first order, etc.
Advisor can trade grids at one time in two directions – grids are built for both buy (buy) and sale (sell).
⇒ A feature of the Setka TLP Expert Advisor is the very wide trading settings:
1) a large number of filters of the first entry (non-indicator – if the price has formed the number of unidirectional candles indicated by you in a row, spread, volatility, drawdown, price impulse, mart-gap, the number of simultaneously traded currency pairs, the number of open orders, time discoveries);
2) The use of the lot multiplier can begin in an arbitrarily specified grid number (knee);
3) The ability to adjust the grid structure. The Setka TLP Advisor can correct:
3.1) Grid geometry – adding or decreasing the length between the knees after a predetermined number of the knee. There are three levels of grid adjustment independent from each other, i.e. three given knees, each with its own corrective value of the length between orders. The adjustment is considered relative to the initial step between orders in the grid. The length adjustment value can be a positive or negative value and is expressed in 4-digit pips.
3.2) Grid factors – increase or decrease of the multiplier after a predetermined knee number. There are three independent from each other levels of adjustment of grid factors, i.e. three predetermined tribes, each with its own corrective multiplier value for the lot size of the subsequent order. A correction is a number that is added to the original factor. The magnitude of the multiplier adjustment can be more or less than zero.
⇒Grid geometry adjustments and grid factors are completely independent of each other.
4) Price impulses and gaps in quotes (gaps) are correctly processed. When trading after an impulse, prices or gaps can be applied: either an increased market post-gap order, or placing pending orders on the non-traded part of the chart corresponding to grid orders, as if there were no gap. The ability of the EA to trade correctly after an impulse or gap is provided by an algorithm that has no analogues in other expert advisors.
5) Possibilities of forced closure of grid orders until the estimated take profit is reached – by the value of floating profit, by the amount of drawdown, by the specified time for closing trades.
6) The grids for buying (buy) and for selling (sell) can have different settings, which allows you to trade asymmetric sets.